As the heat of home decoration continues to heat up, the change of ceiling lamps is also changing with each passing day. It is no longer limited to the single lamp in the past, but is developing towards diversification. It not only absorbs the luxury and style of the chandelier, but also adopts the ceiling-mounted installation method. It avoids the defect that large luxury lighting cannot be installed in shorter rooms. The lamp body of the LED ceiling lamp is directly installed on the roof and is suitable for overall lighting, usually used in living rooms and bedrooms.
The following points should be paid attention to in the installation and use of LED ceiling lamps
1. When installing ceiling lamps in masonry structures, pre-embedded bolts should be used, or expansion bolts, nylon plugs or plastic plugs should be used to fix them, and wooden wedges should not be used. In addition, the bearing capacity of the above-mentioned fixing member should match the weight of the ceiling lamp, so as to ensure that the ceiling lamp is fixed firmly and reliably, and its service life can be prolonged.
2. When using expansion bolts to fix, the bolt specifications should be selected according to the technical requirements of the product, and the drilling diameter and embedment depth should be consistent with the bolt specifications.
3. The number of bolts for fixing the lamp socket should not be less than the number of fixing holes on the base of the lamp, and the diameter of the bolt should match the aperture; lamps without fixed mounting holes on the base (drilling holes during installation), each lamp is used for fixing The number of bolts or screws should not be less than 2, and the center of gravity of the lamp should be consistent with the center of gravity of the bolts or screws; only when the diameter of the insulation table is 75mm or less, one bolt or screw can be used for fixing.
4. LED ceiling lights cannot be directly installed on flammable objects. Some families use painted three plywood behind the ceiling lights for aesthetics. In fact, this is very dangerous, and heat insulation measures must be taken; if the high temperature part of the lamp surface is close to In case of combustibles, heat insulation or heat dissipation measures should also be taken.
5. Before installing the LED ceiling lamp, you should also check:
①The cross section of the wire core leading to each lamp, the copper core flexible wire is not less than 0.4mm², and the copper core is not less than 0.5mm², otherwise the lead must be replaced.
②The connection between the wire and the lamp holder and the connection of the parallel wire between the lamp holders should be firm, and the electrical contact should be good, so as to avoid the danger of sparks between the wire and the terminal due to poor contact.
6. Teach children not to throw balloons and other objects at the lamps indoors, so as to prevent the decorations hanging on the lamps from falling and hurting people or affecting the decorative effect of the lamps.