Chinese ceiling lamps are a good style of ceiling lamps. Generally, when we choose lamps, we will consider the type, furniture and the color of the floor. After selecting them, they need to be installed in place. So what is the installation method of Chinese ceiling lamps? What are the precautions for the installation of Chinese Led ceiling lamps
Chinese ceiling lamp installation method:
1. When installing ceiling lights in masonry structures, we should use pre-embedded bolts, or fix them with expansion bolts, nylon plugs or plastic plugs. Wooden wedges should not be used. And the bearing capacity of the above-mentioned fixing parts should match the weight of the ceiling lamp. Only in this way can the ceiling lamp be fixed firmly and improve its service life.
2. When selecting expansion bolts to stick, we should select the bolt standard according to the technical requirements of the product, and the drilling diameter and embedment depth must be consistent with the bolt standard.
3. The number of bolts for fixing the lamp socket should not be less than the number of fixing holes on the base of the lamp, and the diameter of the bolts should match the hole diameter. When installing lamps without fixing holes on the base, we should drill holes by ourselves, and the bolts or screws for fixing are not less than 2/lamp. When the diameter of the insulation table is 75mm and below, only one bolt or screw can be used to fix it.
4. The ceiling light cannot be directly installed on the combustible object. If the back of the ceiling light is lined with three plywood, it is necessary to take heat insulation measures to avoid safety accidents. If the high temperature part of the surface of the lamp is close to combustibles, heat insulation or heat dissipation measures should also be adopted.
5. If it is a ceiling lamp with incandescent bulbs, the bulbs should not be close to the lampshade. The power of the bulb should be selected according to the technical requirements of the product.
6. The two wire ends connected with the power supply of the ceiling lamp should have good electrical contact, and they should be wrapped with black tape respectively, and keep a certain distance. If possible, try not to put the two wire ends on the same piece of metal. , so as not to cause a short circuit, which is a safety risk.
7. When installing the ceiling lamps, if a sub-control switch is installed, a lot of troubles can be saved, which is convenient for us to choose a few lamps at any time according to our needs. For example, there is an aisle at the entrance of the house. At the end of the aisle, we can choose to install a switch, which is very convenient.
8. The installation location of ceiling lamps is also very important. Straight incandescent or fluorescent lamps should be installed towards the front of the cabinet. In this way, part of the light from the lamps is directed towards the tailgate, which is then reflected onto the console and then towards the center of the entire space.