Compared with other lighting, the advantages of LED panel lights
are very prominent: ultra-thin, ultra-bright, ultra-energy-saving, ultra-long life, ultra-energy-saving! Green. However, the quality of LED panel lights is very different, how should consumers choose?
1. Look at the overall "lighting power factor": low power factor, indicating that the use of driving power and poor circuit design will greatly reduce the service life of lighting! The power factor is low, and the lamp bead decoration life is not long. Power factor meter can detect power factor. Under normal circumstances, the power factor of the export LED flat light is above 0.85. If the power factor is less than 0.5, it should be said that unqualified products or garbage products not only have short lifespan, but also the actual power consumption is about twice higher than the nominal power consumption, that is to say, compared with ordinary energy-saving lamps, there is no power saving at all ! So, this is why LED panel lights need to be equipped with high-quality, high-efficiency driving power! There is no "power factor meter" to detect the power factor of LED lighting electrical equipment. Another way is to use an "ampmeter" to detect two similar products with the same power rating. The greater the current, the greater the harmonic current, the greater the actual power consumption, and the smaller the power saving! At the same time, the current is unstable, and the life of the lamp beads and the life of the entire lamp decoration are not ideal.
2. Look at "lighting heat dissipation conditions - material, structure": LED lighting heat dissipation is also very important. Lighting with the same power factor and the same quality of beads, if the heat dissipation conditions are not good, the beads will work at high temperature, the light attenuation will be very large, and the lighting life will be reduced. The main heat-dissipating materials used are copper, aluminum, and PC. The difference is cast aluminum, and the heat dissipation effect of embedded aluminum is better!
3. Look at "light bulb quality": bulb quality depends on chip quality and packaging technology. The quality of the chip determines the brightness and light failure of the bulb. A good lamp bead is not only bright, but also has little light attenuation.
4. From the point of view of the driving power used in lighting, the service life of the power supply is much shorter than that of other lighting parts. The lifespan of the power supply affects the overall lifespan of the lighting. The theoretical life of the lamp beads is 5-100,000 hours, and the life of the power supply is 0.22-30,000 hours. The design and material selection of the power supply will determine the life of the power supply. The appearance of aluminum alloy is better than that of engineering plastics. First, the heat dissipation performance is good. Second, in the process of transportation and use, it can effectively protect the internal parts from being squeezed and loosened, and reduce the failure rate of power transmission.
5. Light effect: the same lamp bead power, the higher the light efficiency, the higher the brightness, the same lighting brightness, the smaller the power consumption, the more energy-saving. From the perspective of power efficiency, the higher the power efficiency, the better, the higher the power consumption of the power supply itself, and the greater the output power.